Alright, I know for a fact that nobody checks this blog. It has been years since I have even checked it. Well, there are many exciting things happening. And I am still a fatty so I will get it started again.
Since my last post here was May of 2008 and it is now January 2010 i probably need to write out what has happened in the last year and a half.
Alright.
I got all the way up to 398 lbs.
I currently weigh 382 lbs.
Like I said. Still a fatty. Actually I am even heavier than I was before. That is mostly because I have spent the past year working out every Monday and Thursday. By doing this I was able to work my way down to a solid and muscular 343 lbs. on October 29th. I was actually getting in pretty good shape and my cardio was getting pretty great. I was involved in a car accident on October 30, 2009. This accident injured my legs and back. I have been unable to work out since then. I have just started back to the gym, on my old routing, last Monday. So I have been to the gym 4 times since Halloween. Due to my inability to work out I have ballooned back up to the very high weight that I find myself carrying around today. (For what it is worth, I weighed myself last night at the Gym, 382. A week ago I was at 388. 6 lbs in one week isn't too bad.)
Onto different news.
I have been working on a "treadmill desk"... and not the wimpy bullshit kind where someone takes a plank of wood and lays it across the handles on a treadmill. This is a true badass one of a kind thing. It is built to hold 3 monitors and my tower, it has a full desktop and fits completely around a treadmill with enough space to use the incline adjustment on the treadmill.
Also. I am going to paint it blue.
Here is the plan;
I work a lot. I am going to make my work, work for me. I have built a device that allows me to walk at 1 mph. all day. This will allow me to shed some serious weight. I had a prototype built a few weeks ago and I have determined that it is not too difficult to walk at that speed all day. My employer is amazing enough to allow me to bring my 'contraption' into my office. The plan is to walk at least 8 hours a day. I will have to do this as I will be getting rid of my desk and must walk on the treadmill to keep working.
I have pictures of the wood prototype here:
And pictures of the new final version are coming as soon as it is finished. (which should be within a few days.)
I will be attaching a flip HD video camera to the desk. This will be to film myself walking everyday over the next year+, to document the effects and results.
So, I will consider this blog re-booted. Things are changing.