Good Morning.
Weight: 357.8 lbs.
Diet:
Vitamins & Supplements:
I forgot my supplements at home.
Food:
1 Breakfast Sandwich - 1 Poached egg, black pepper, 1 slice American cheese, 1 slice Canadian Bacon, 1 toasted Whole Wheat English Muffin. (I ran out of English muffins and substituted a slice of OroWheat Potato Bread, not as healthy but I needed a substitute. They are on my grocery list.)
1 Organic Peach Yogurt
3 Liters of Water (Purified)
1 Glass of Orange Seltzer Water.
Exercise:
50 Sit ups before I left for work.
25 Curls @ 70 lbs.
10 Triceps Exercises @ 70 lbs.
Notes:
I had a relatively bad food day yesterday, and it shows in the fact that I have gained weight since yesterday. Perhaps that bad food is just hanging around weighing me down, as my energy level would indicate.
Accomplishments:
Added some weight lifting to my morning routine.
Goals:
Weekly Goals:
1. Eat a breakfast sandwich everyday this week. (Did this today.)
2. Do 50 Sit ups before I leave the house each morning. (Did this today.)
3. Be at my job site before 8:00am everyday. (Not today.)