Good Morning.
Weight: 359.2 lbs.
Diet:
Vitamins & Supplements:
Irwin Naturals - System Six
Irwin Naturals - Daily Cleansing
3 Mens MultiVitamins
2 CoQ10
Food:
1 Chocolate Muscle Milk 22g of protein
1 Bowl of Peanut Butter Puffins with Vanilla Silk
2 Tbsp Ground Flaxseed
1 Yoplait Yogurt - Peach
3 liters of Water.
1 vitamin water - essential
Exercise:
50 Sit ups.
I stretched for about 30 minutes. My back is killing me.
Notes:
After my jog yesterday, my butt, thighs and hamstrings and calves are all rock hard, and they look noticeably nicer, even after only one mile of jogging... once. The problem with that is, when they flex they (mainly my hamstrings) pull (very hard, as I am quite strong) on the ligaments attached to my lower back. Which is injured. This is causing quite a lot of discomfort to me. This is why instead of running this morning, I decided to stretch. This helped and makes be think that I definitely need to be stretching more often. Perhaps to start (the first month) I will alternate jogging and stretching.
Accomplishments:
Didn't eat garbage today.
Goals:
Weekly Goals:
1. Eat a breakfast sandwich everyday this week. (Not today.)
2. Do 50 Sit ups before I leave the house each morning. (YES!)
3. Be at my job site before 8:00am everyday. (Not today.)