Good Morning.
Weight: 360.1 lbs.
Diet:
Vitamins & Supplements:
Irwin Naturals - System Six
Irwin Naturals - Daily Cleansing
3 Mens MultiVitamins
2 CoQ10
Food:
1 Chocolate Muscle Milk 22g of protein
1 Bowl of Peanut Butter Puffins with Vanilla Silk
2 Tbsp Ground Flaxseed
1 Yoplait Yogurt - Peach
5 liters of Water.
1 vitamin water - essential
4.5 oz Baby carrots.
2 Stretch Island Fruit CO Fruit Leather.
Exercise:
Ran 1 mile (Actually I ran 2 half miles)
40 Pec Flies @ 100 Lbs.
50 Sit ups.
35 curls at 70 lbs.
Notes:
I got up early this morning and went to the Gym, I ran on the treadmill for a total of 1 mile and then did some quick weight machine work. (This feels awesome, hopefully this will be the next thing I add to my routine.)
Accomplishments:
Hit the Gym in the morning.
Goals:
Weekly Goals:
1. Eat a breakfast sandwich everyday this week. (Not today.)
2. Do 50 Sit ups before I leave the house each morning. (YES!)
3. Be at my job site before 8:00am everyday. (Not today.)