Good Morning.
Weight: 357.8 lbs. (I did not weigh myself this morning.)
Diet:
Vitamins & Supplements:
I have added two new supplements.
Irwin Naturals - System Six
(Vitamin C, E, B-1, B-2, B-3, B-12. Pantothenic Acid, Choline, Kola Extract, Garcinia Extract, St. Johns Wort Extract, Advantra Z, L-Carnitine, Green Tea Extract, L-Tyrosine, Cayenne Powder, Ginger Powder, Guarana Powder, Spirulina Powder, 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP), Yerba Mate Powder, Betaine, Bioprene Complex, Ginger Extract, Piper Longum Extract, Bioperine Black Pepper Extract.)
Irwin Naturals - Daily Cleansing
(Triphala Powder, Milk Thistle Extract, Artichoke Extract, Dandelion Extract, Marshmallow Extract, Ginger Extract, Bioprene Complex, Bioprene Black Pepper Extract, Ginger Root Extract.)
3 Mens MultiVitamins
2 Kyolic Garlic
2 Garlic Extract
2 Omega 3
2 CoQ10
2 B12
Food:
3 Packets of Organic Instant Oatmeal from Costco/Kirkland.
3 Tablespoons of Ground Flaxseed.
4 liters of Water.
1 Chocolate Muscle Milk 22g of protein
1 Yoplait yogurt
2 string cheeses
1/2 cup unsalted sunflower seeds
3/4 cup raw almonds
1 tbsp. of sunbursts (Chocolate candy coated sunflower seeds.)
1 Handful Broccoli
1 Handful Celery
1 Handful Sliced Cucumber
1 squirt of Ranch Dressing.
Exercise:
None.
Notes:
I am completely and thoroughly impressed with Irwin Naturals. The pills are large but extremely pleasant, they are all soft gels, and they are all color coded. They are just fine looking and highly organized and sortable. I will be switching all (as many as I can) of my Supplements over to Irwin Naturals. They are only slightly more expensive and have, thus far, not given me the "vitamin burps". I am impressed.
Accomplishments:
Was up earlier than normal.
Goals:
Weekly Goals:
1. Eat a breakfast sandwich everyday this week. (Not today, I had Oatmeal.)
2. Do 50 Sit ups before I leave the house each morning. (Not today.)
3. Be at my job site before 8:00am everyday. (Not today, but much closer.)