Monday, April 14, 2008

Daily Noon Statistics: 4-14-08

Good Morning.
Weight: 357.4 lbs.

Diet: (as of 12:00pm, noon.)
Vitamins & Supplements:
3 Mens MultiVitamins
2 Kyolic Garlic
1 Garlic Extract
2 Omega 3
2 CoQ10
1 B12

Food:
1 Breakfast Sandwich - 1 Poached egg, black pepper, 1 slice American cheese, 1 slice Canadian Bacon, 1 toasted Whole Wheat English Muffin. Delicious.
1 Monster Energy Drink (Boo... shame on me.)
2 Handfulls (cups?) of Raw unsalted almonds.
6 Liters of Water (Purified)
1 can of 365 Key Lime Soda.

Exercise:
50 sit ups before I left for work.

Notes:
Yesterday I went for a 2+ mile walk.

Accomplishments:
I have lost 20.6 lbs in just 10 days. (Not by starving myself just paying attention. This is not a crash diet and I do not want to shock my metabolism.) This is not even close to what I expect as a normal weight loss, I believe that this is an initial adjustment based on some semblance of shock to the system. Also, there is no real visible difference. Perhaps it is water loss. I don't know.

Goals:
My goal for this week:
Re-establish a morning routine.
1. Eat a breakfast sandwich everyday this week.
2. Do 50 Sit ups before I leave the house each morning.
3. Be at my job site before 8:00am everyday.